Monday, May 24, 2010

How I Met Your Mother season 5 finale

Tonight, season 5 of How I Met Your Mother came to an end. I thought it was a fantastic episode. It made me laugh quite hard. Especially the one joke "AHHH! Why is Ellen Degeneres in our bedroom?!" Marshall says that referring to Ted's blonde hair. I think Ted going blonde was the funniest part of the episode. That, and Barney's map. I did think it was very exciting that Marshall and Lilly are finally going to try for a baby. Though I am wondering... will we actually get to see Barney's REAL doppelganger? I hope so.

I was reading something on CBS.com that said that the show had gone downhill. Because of character development. I disagree. Yes, the characters are different people now... but as Ted remarked upon... they're not worse, they're different. And they're better. For the same reasons that person said they were worse. They've grown up a lot. I think Lilly and Marshall having a baby is bringing us MUCH closer to finding the mother.

Overall, I think this was a fantastic season finale and I can't wait for season 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment